Thursday, June 22, 2006

Frank Thomas Disney Family Album

Hey guys! Here's the Disney Family Album's feature on Frank Thomas, at around 30 minutes, spread into three chunks. Here's part 1 of 3 for now:



Part 2 of 3:



Part 3 of 3:



Enjoy!

Make sure to check out Jenny Lerew's awesome blog for some really sweet drawings by Glen Keane. I've got a little clip featuring the Keane-ster myself that I'm going to upload after finishing these Disney Family Album things.



[Update x2] Part two and three are now up. Ward Kimball will be next I think (though the copy does not have the whole episode (17 minutes worth I believe are still intact).

2 comments:

Joel Beaudet 5:01 PM  

Alan ....man ....your blog is now my homepage. When are you gunna make your
own animation WEBSITE!

Cookedart 8:57 AM  

Haha, thanks Joel. Glad you like the blog :F

I had a website a long time ago, I find this personally easier to update and I don't think I'll be able to keep this up over the school year in the same capacity that I am now. It's cool to hear that people like the same stuff that I do, though!

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP