Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Marc Davis Disney Family Album

Hey there folks!

Chuck threw me some DVDs of the old Disney Family Album episodes. I figure I'd throw them up on YouTube. I've only got the first one compressed so far - and keep in my that YouTube limits me to 10 minutes per clip so each episode will be three parts.

Anyways, the first is on Marc Davis. Here is part one of three for your viewing pleasure (Please note that the original file I uploaded was around 50 megs so please allow the time for the slider to reach the end for a better viewing experience. So press play and pause the video while the slider loads the entire thing!)



I'll try to upload the rest of them when I can. There's one on Milt Kahl, Ward Kimball, and Frank Thomas.

The Tag Blog posted this kinda interesting breakdown of the percentages of who's working where in Cali. Check it!

[Update] Here's part two of three (again, the file is pretty large so allow it time to download!):



And Part Three of Three:

3 comments:

Phil ROD 1:45 AM  

Thanks for shareing this clip with us Alan, its very inspiring.

Cookedart 8:57 AM  

No problemo P-rod.

Anonymous 8:33 AM  

Hey where did you find this clip? And is it on DVD yet?

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP