Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ocean Waves (I Can Hear the Sea)

Here is a Studio Ghibli Made-For-TV movie called I Can Hear the Sea. I hadn't seen it before either and saw it pop up on YouTube thanks to the Conversations On Ghibli blog. Enjoy!



[Update]
This user has also posted up many other Ghibli films, such as Pom Poko, Whispers of the Heart, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, and The Cat Returns. Check out his YouTube account here.

Also there is this Music Video from Studio Ghibli:



I'm going to have some Richard Williams stuff up soon. Watch for it!

2 comments:

h__z 8:12 AM  

i saw ocean waves a few years ago; i thought it was pretty good. cool find, alan

Cookedart 10:36 AM  

Thanks Johannes - I hadn't seen it until I came across this!

I'll keep an eye out for whatever other Ghibli stuff I can find.

The only other thing I can think of is that the Castle of Cagliostro (Lupin the 3rd) is going to be re-released on DVD, 2 disc Ghibli style.

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP