Friday, October 13, 2006

Rej Bourdages Visits!



Dreamworks Head of Story on Shrek 3 Rej Bourdages gave us a little visit a few days ago. Here is the audio recording of his presentations and some photographs whenever I could take them.

Rej On Pitching (unfortunately I forgot my camera for this first lecture):

Part 1:

powered by ODEO

Part 2:

powered by ODEO

Part 3:

powered by ODEO

Part 4:

powered by ODEO

Part 5:

powered by ODEO

Rej on Boarding:
Here is a Flickr set of this second presentation.

I have an audio recording of this seminar as well but I will have to wait for the release of Flushed Away to upload it. I'll update this post with that recording when the time comes.

Thanks for visiting, Rej!

3 comments:

Andrew 10:56 AM  

Wow. Snap, Alan, this blog is decked out. I'll be recommending this as a resource for sure...

Nice life drawings. Keep up the good work!

Andrew Chan 11:14 AM  

These are great, Alan. I always enjoy looking at your blog. Thanks for sharing the Rej Bourdages Interview, and the Glen Keane drawings!

Cookedart 12:13 AM  

Hey Andrew -

Thanks man! Recommend it for sure! I'll try to keep up the life drawing as well!

Druie - Thanks so much too - I'm glad you liked both of these posts - I hope I can get more like them!

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP