Sunday, October 08, 2006

YouTube Never Sleeps....

I try not to either.

Miyazaki TV Spot...



Le Papillon...



Making of Le Building...



Henry Selick's Moon Girl...



Deleted "Soup Scene" from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs:



4 Stages of Animation:



I think that's all for now...

[Update] It seems that's it's true after all - Google actually seems to be buying YouTube. Let's hope this means higher quality video. Sheesh.

[Update x 2]
Ben De Schrijver pointed me towards this: there's some linetests in it and the spanish is amusing (to me, at least):



Thanks Ben!

2 comments:

Benjamin De Schrijver 4:09 PM  

I guess it won't be enough to heal the pain for the lack of pencil tests on the DVD, but at least I found a tiny bit of it. I think it's Mark Henn animation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si2xhm81U34

Anonymous 12:14 PM  

I know what you mean about the quality of the video on YouTube. Let's hope the money from Google improves the quality of the video (though Google Video is not much better now) .

I was glad to see you found Antoine Antin's "Le Papillon" .

There is better quality video (Quicktime) of this and other animation of his , including pencil tests, on his website:

http://www.aantin.com/videos/index.php?lang=en

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP