Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bugged Out

Here's another one of the Sheridan group films from this year, Bugged Out.

Working on a group film was one of the toughest things I've had to do in the time that I've focused myself on animation. This film was created by myself and 7 other people and was quite the journey to make, despite how I feel about the final product. My shot in this cut of the film seems to be off-sync and the bg music is a little low, but I'm sure most won't notice anyways.

For those wanting to know, this film was animated completely in After Effects with cutout shapes. Tricky stuff.

0 comments:

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP