Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ottawa (Day One)


Just got in to catch Short Competition One at the OIAF.

Standouts (for me) were Gabriela Gruber's "Strange", Ian Mackinnon's "Adjustment", Trevor Jimenez's "Key Lime Pie", The Gobelins Short "Cocotte Minute", And Kazuto Nakazawa "Hairy Tale" (Produced at Production I.G.).

It was great to see some of the shorts I have seen in the past up on a film screen and a treat to see all the films that I hadn't seen at all.

Though, for the first time since I've been at Ottawa, they ran into technical difficulties that put the showing to a halt and one short was only partially screened, with the last not being screened at all.

The whole list of films screened in Competition One can be found here.

0 comments:

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP